Friday, May 13, 2011

Guest writer here!
Ron Artest Dirk Nowitzki #41 of the Dallas Mavericks drives to the basket for the score against Ron Artest #37 of the Los Angekes Lakers during the third quarter of the basketball game at Staples Center on October 30, 2009 in Los Angeles, California.
I see this happing a lot more in the future. I think Dirk should get way more attention than he does! He should be mentioned with names like LeBron James and Kobe Bryant. In my opinion he is one of the best players in the league if not the best. He is always there when you really need him to be. He never fouls out or does anything stupid to get ejected or a technical foul. Now that the Mavs have swept the Lakers maybe Dirk will get the attention he deserves maybe he can lead his team to their first championship.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice post. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.

    Thanks!

    Frank
    frank641w@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete